SPIRIT & SOUL OF MAYO. Heritage, Faith, Culture & Relaxation. June 2017
HRITAGE, FAITH, CULTURE & RELAXATION June 18th to 23rd 2017.
Hosted Holiday Leader James Kilbane and Hotel Westport.
Hotel Westport is offering a new Christian based holiday experience in collaboration with James Kilbane who has had a long-standing friendship with Hotel Westport over the years. James is a well known and established as a leading Christian musical artist. A man of many talents, James is also a graduate of Heritage & Cultural Studies. He first shot to national acclaim when he was runner up in the talent TV show ‘You’re a Star’. He has since enjoyed great success and is currently a multi-platinum selling artist. We are delighted to have James join us as part of the team as your holiday leader for our Spirit & Soul of Mayo Holiday.
Spirit & Soul of Mayo is available as a 3, 4 or 5 night holiday offering and includes:
• Full Irish breakfast each morning served until 11am
• Dinner in the Islands Restaurant on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening
• A Farewell Banquet on Thursday evening with live entertainment
• Complimentary tea / coffee served in the Maple Bar
• A Welcome Reception
• Free transfer to and from local bus or train station (prior arrangement necessary Sunday & Friday only)
• Gathering with James Kilbane for Fellowship & Songs nightly
• Farewell Gathering on Friday morning
There will be a FULL Programme of events and entertainment, day and night for the duration of your stay and will include:
• Energising Sessions
• Hands on Reflexology Demo
• Historical Talks & Exhibits
• Christian Mindfulness
• Christian & Heritage Tour of the locality taking in Croagh Patrick, The Famine Monument, Ballintubber Abbey,
National Museum of Country Life
Cookery Demo reflecting the Christian Calendar
• Walking Tour of the Westport Christian Churches
Take time out for yourself. The Team in Ocean Spirit Spa & Leisure are on hand to advise and guide you with a range of classes and treatment to suit all. Take a dip in the 20m pool, take a class or book a pure pampering treatment in Ocean Spirit Spa - a sanctuary for health, beauty and wellenss (at own expense).
There are two Optional Tours on offer during your stay (at own expense): A trip to Knock and a trip to James’ homeland – Achill Island.
For further details contact Hotel Westport on 098 25122 or check out http://www.hotelwestport.ie/spirit-and-soul-of-mayo.html